Monday, June 14, 2010

California Trip - Day Three

On day three we went to Universal Studios. This was also my first time at this park. It was great! The rides were aimed much more towards adults than Disney Land was. It was a much smaller park so we were able to do everything! It still took us all day to do it though! Afterwards we drove around Hollywood and found a few "stars" homes.

________________________________

Ok this picture is supposed to be at the bottom... I accidentally deleted it and I don' t know how to get it to the bottom... oh well. This is Meg Ryan's house


_____________________

Entering Universal Studios



_____________________

First things first, get our pics taken with Matt Damon... er I mean Jason Bourne




_____________________

These were our two favorite rides!



_____________________

Beetlejuice was there


_____________________

This was the Water World show, based on the movie




_____________________

Curious George


_____________________

Marilyn Monroe, it was really her...


_____________________

The DaLorean!


_____________________

This is where Jaws was filmed, and murder she wrote


_____________________

This is kinda a funny picture of us... I know


_____________________

Whoville!


_____________________

The War of the Worlds set, pretty cool!


_____________________

The backlot, we drove through there and I have a ton of pictures but I couldn't put them all up


_____________________

The Sheriff is in


_____________________

Seth fits right in with the Fast and the Furious gang, don't you think?



_____________________

When we were driving down Hollywood Blvd, we look over and saw a bunch of people working on something. They were all wearing Extreme Makeover Home Edition shirts!


_____________________

This used to be Jimmy Stewart's house



3 comments:

  1. Sarah, your vacation looks amazing. I have a suggestion though...vacation in Omaha next : ) I am so glad you got away for a bit. How romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha thanks Liz :) Unfortunately we already have our next 3 vacations planned and none of them are in Omaha! But one of these days.... hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot how fun Universal Studios was! The first thing I asked Seth about was whether the Bourne Identity car was still there, so I'm glad I got to see a couple pictures of that :)

    ReplyDelete