Saturday, April 9, 2011

I love FREE stuff!




I love free stuff! And I LOVE Rod Works! We discovered it about a year ago just up the street from us. And I have decided that I want to decorate my whole house with their stuff! I just absolutely love it all! So anyway, I think twice a year they have a Girl's night out. And everything in the store is 20% off plus they have a few select things that are 50% or more. And then about every 15 minutes they do games! I am never one to win things, so I wasn't really expecting to. But the very fist game of the night they asked for the first two people that found pennies between 1980 and 1990 to come up. I was the first! I was shaking I was so excited :). Then me and another lady had to stack 5 apples on top of each other.... doesn't sound too hard huh? Well it is! Especially when your hands won't stop shaking! But I did it! I could not believe it! And this is the basket of stuff that I got for free. So fun! Just thought I would share. And if you live in Utah they have stores there too. You have to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment