Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thank You!

We just wanted to say thank you to all of our very generous family!
____________________________
Adaiah is ready to get started!

____________________________

First I need to finish my advent calander from Uncle Ian & Aunt Trina! Thank you so much, I love it... it tastes good! :)

____________________________

Thank you Gramy & Papa for my beautiful necklace!

____________________________

Thank you Gramy & Papa for my very special book! It has their voices recorded reading each page. We will treasure this always!

____________________________

Thank you Uncle Ian & Aunt Trina for my Dr. Seuss book! He is the best :)

____________________________

I absolutely love my new camera from Uncle Ian & Aunt Trina! It is so fun and makes lots of noise which I love!
____________________________

Thanks Ian & Trina! Seth is downing the Habanero Chili Powder!

____________________________

Thanks Ian & Trina! We tried the corn and it is really good just to snack on! Yummy!

____________________________

Hmmm... recyclable wrapping paper :) We already recycled it! (It was toilet paper, wrapping paper from Nate)

____________________________

Thanks Nate! I wanted a little sewing machine I can't wait to try it out!
____________________________

Thanks Nate for the very cool knife!
____________________________

"My name is Imigo Montoya, You killed my father prepare to die!" Thanks Nate, I love it!

____________________________

Wow! A Wii Fit! Thank you so much Nate, I am already sore today from my workout yesterday, it is so fun!
____________________________

And thank you all Millers & Leverentzs for Adaiah's new high chair! We are so excited and she can't wait to use it!

We are so grateful for all of you and wish we could have been with you all on Christmas. We love you all so much and thank God for such a wonderful family! Miss you all! XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. We are so happy that you love the gifts! Wish we could have been with you as well. The pictures are great! Adaiah looks like a little elf in that second one, & love the necklace on her! Looks like her favorite is her gigantic box!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new "Life with the Leavitts" photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And surrounding blog as well - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete